- HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine. It’s needed by the body to protect and repair muscle tissue. Regular consumption of HMB slows down protein breakdown and improves protein synthesis. In athletes who engage in intense weight and resistance training this has numerous benefits: lean muscle gains, greater strength output, faster recovery and overall better response to training. Ɨ
- HMB 1000 contains 1000mg of active ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate per serving. HMB 1000 works best when used daily and should be a staple in any athletes’ regimen. To help minimize muscle breakdown during training and directly support muscle tissue repair, one serving of HMB 1000 should always be taken prior to working out. The more intense you train, the greater the benefits of HMB will be.Ɨ
- Improve muscle output and strength. The positive effects of HMB will become increasingly pronounced with the length of time you use it. We suggest that you take HMB 1000 as soon as you wake up in the morning, right before every workout and just before bed. Using this strategy will help optimize your results from training.Ɨ
- All natural anabolic compound Prevent Muscle Loss from sickness or injury. Helps retain body mass. Reduce
- Ultra micronized for maximum bioavailability
HMB (β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine and is one of the most effective natural anabolic compounds – both preventing the breakdown of muscle fibers while increasing protein synthesis. As a result, HMB supplementation may increase muscle recovery after intense exercise, boost muscle growth, and even enhance endurance while working out. While the human body does have a limited ability to convert Leucine to HMB, it’s thought that the only way to significantly increase blood HMB levels is through dietary supplementation.